If your municipality has short-term rental regulations in place, you may be required to add a licence and/or business registration number for your listing to remain on CanadaStays. If you already have license information, you can add it to the description section of your listing(s) and it will be displayed on your listing. For more details, please contact your local municipality to inquire if your area requires a licence/registration number for short-term rentals.
Here’s how you can update this information on our site:
- Please go to www.canadastays.com and login to your account by clicking the Login button on the top right of the screen.
- Once successfully logged in, you should be redirected to your Dashboard. If not, please click the Dashboard button. This can be found by clicking on the downward arrow next to your account name and profile picture on the top right corner.
- On the left side of the screen, click the Listings button. If you have alot of listings, you can enter your license information for all of them at once by clicking “Have a license/registration number?” in blue text towards the top of the screen. A box will then display where you can enter your information. Alternately, you can click the Title of the listing you would like to edit and then follow the remaining steps. (For Mobile, please click the drop down arrow on the top right of the screen).
- Under the Manage Listings section, click Property Description. (For Mobile, please click the drop down arrow on the top right of the screen to access Property Description).
- Towards the end of the page, a section titled: License/registration number (optional) will be visible. Please enter your registration information here.
- Please click Save & Continue once finished.