In order to add/edit your House Rules:
- Go to www.canadastays.com and log into your account by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner of the page.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner of the page and click the “Manage Listing(s)” button. If you have multiple properties, click on the listing you would like to edit.
- Click the Booking Settings button and scroll to the section titled “House Rules”.
- Update or fill in your House Rules Information.
*Note: You do NOT need to be Instant Book to have House Rules on your listing
Why House Rules are important:
- Displaying House Rules on your listing clearly outlines your expectations of your travellers before they book
- If a traveller does not meet your House Rules and your listing is Instant Book, you can cancel without penalty