CanadaStays has officially launched Wish Lists! Users can create up to 9 Wish Lists, each of which can include up to 25 properties. You can set a Wish List privacy to either public or private, but ensure that if you want to be able to share it, it is set to Public.
In order to utilize this feature, make sure that you are always logged into your account.
- Go to http://www.canadastays.com.
- Browse through our properties to find one that you enjoy! When you find one you like, click the heart either:
- in the search results, located in the top left corner of the property's image.
- directly on the property listing page, located in the bottom right corner of the main photo.
A pop-up box will appear.
- If you have not created a Wish List, or would like to create an additional one, Select “Create a Wish List”. Enter the name of your Wish List, select a Privacy Setting, and click Save.
Select the Wish List to which you would liked to add this property by clicking the heart beside it. When the heart turns red, the property has been added.