- Log into your CanadaStays account.
- Once logged in, click your name in the top right corner of the page and then click on 'Your Trips'.
- Click on the listing title of the approved booking to open the trip details.
- Below the total cost on the left hand side, click on ‘cancel trip’.
- Once you click ‘cancel trip’ you will need to select a cancellation reason. It is optional to leave a comment on the cancellation.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will include fees charged (if applicable). This includes the booking fee and/or any fees pertaining to the owners cancellation policy. The owner for the upcoming booking will also receive a confirmation email for the cancellation.
Please note that the Cancellation Policy stated on the listing for the property you have booked will always apply when cancelling a trip. CanadaStays booking fees are refundable if you're eligible for a full refund of the rental amount.